[CF-Devel] sdl client

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Oct 28 21:49:07 CST 2001

I recently got the new source from michs page for the sdl client with flat support. Running debian I tried to install it but it would appear debian doesn't install smpeg.h very well. Infact I have had absolutely no joy what so ever with sound and sdl. Perhaps a version of the sdl client without sound could be maintained until someone can work out how to install it on debian =).

It is damned frustrating I know, but if we are to move to this client as the 'supported' one it is important that everyone can use it.

Anyone who knows how to write configure scripts? a configure -nosound would be great. Thanks,
	dnh