[CF-Devel] sdl client

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Mon Oct 29 16:34:54 CST 2001

On 29-Oct-01 David Hurst wrote:

      I recently got the new source from michs page for the sdl client with flat

      support. Running debian I tried to install it but it would appear debian

      doesn't install smpeg.h very well. Infact I have had absolutely no joy what

      so

      ever with sound and sdl. Perhaps a version of the sdl client without sound

      could be maintained until someone can work out how to install it on debian

      =).

I managed to get it compiled.. It took some doing.  I had to modify #include
<SDL/smpeg.h> to <smpeg/smpeg.h>  and add -I/usr/pkg/include/SDL

Makefile available on request.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net