[CF List] mapmaking problem

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Oct 26 01:30:13 CDT 2001

Kimmo Hoikka wrote:

      Hi!

      Can anybody tell me if and how it is possible to make a trapdoor that

      only transports players and monsters. Normal trapdoor seems to teleport

      also earth walls and other spells to the specified place leading to

      funny situations.

 I would not think it should transport spells, as trapdoors are not supposed to
transport flying objects.

 For the other objects, it can be argued that no pick items should not be
transported.  OTOH, since the only way there would be no pick objects would be
for the map maker to place them on top of the trapdoor, this can certainly be
avoided by the map maker.