[CF-Devel] Plea

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Mon Sep 10 17:35:44 CDT 2001

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Andreas Vogl wrote:

      When I see a picture in the alternate set which seems to fit for

      the standard set I usually shift it over. But this happens very rarely

      because the different drawing styles and perspectives simply don't mix.

      Sometimes I even prefer a rather ugly (xpm-scaled-up) picture over

      a picture that is a little bit nicer but in different style/perspective.

 The two cases where I really prefer the alternate set over the standard
set are the ninja (IMO, the main set are just broken or animations
not quite right, as when they turn two the side, they appear really
thin), and the skull.  The skull is probably a matter of preferance and
I should just copy a good skull (ie, alt set) into my gfx directory.
I've just been killed more than a few times by skulls because I didn't
pick out their tiny image in all the stuff on the map, and before I
notice them I'm confused and then toasted by lightning.