[CF-Devel] New Skill idea - Music

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Sep 16 16:37:10 CDT 2001

This is a wonderful idea, only a few changes need to made and this could be included. Obviously the skills stuff would need to have this added, then the images added and voila. The real issue though is the specifics, you have a brilliant idea, but exactly what does what? Maybe you should design 5-10 instruments which will be put straight into the game. Think about how to support all the iedas for these 10, then put it into the game.

As Mark pointed out very recently we are very happy to see any number of exciting changes, but we don't have the time ourselves to code it. If you are prepared to do so, I don't see anyone knocking this idea back.

dnh

ps. Might want to see if you can find some 32x32 instruments pngs.