[CF-Devel] New Skill idea - Music

Scott Barnes reeve at ductape.net
Sun Sep 16 21:33:57 CDT 2001

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:37:10 David Hurst wrote:

      This is a wonderful idea, only a few changes need to made and this could

      be included. Obviously the skills stuff would need to have this added,

      then the images added and voila. The real issue though is the specifics,

      you have a brilliant idea, but exactly what does what? Maybe you should

      design 5-10 instruments which will be put straight into the game. Think

      about how to support all the iedas for these 10, then put it into the

      game.

      As Mark pointed out very recently we are very happy to see any number of

      exciting changes, but we don't have the time ourselves to code it. If

      you are prepared to do so, I don't see anyone knocking this idea back.

      dnh

I don't have a lot of time either but I'll give it a shot.

      ps. Might want to see if you can find some 32x32 instruments pngs.

If push comes to shove I'll draw some temporary ones myself.

--
-- --
Reeve the cat