[CF-Devel] more alchemy formulae

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Apr 9 23:44:48 CDT 2002

  Maybe not directly related to this topic, but on the periphery.

  Has anything been done to make the formulas more accessible to the players
(characters)?  From my playing experience, if you try to do it honestly (find
formula within the game), it seems next to impossible to get much in the way of
a set of formulas to make anything.

  So is it more or less a given that the formula's will be found on the web,
looking at the file, etc?  I know that that is hard to prevent in any case (just
like people looking at the spoilers), but I wonder if we want to try to do
something to make them even more game accessible.