[CF-Devel] re: Corrupt archives?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Apr 23 23:30:32 CDT 2002

Bernd Edler wrote:

      Hello,

      ifi and sunet also seem to be awful slow at mirroring.

      They still don't have crossfire-1.1.0, whose release was over

      a month ago.

  I'm pretty sure the ifi was 'manually mirroring'.  I don't know if anyone is
still doing so - probably not.  sunet is probably mirroring of ifi, so if ifi
doesn't get updated, sunet won't either.  I don't know who is responsible for sunet.

      Apropos crossfire-1.1.0 - is it just me, or is the file

      "lib/faces" missing? Well my server wouldn't start without it.

      So I had to get the archetypes and run collect.pl.

  Looks like it is - not sur ewhy.

      Apropos collect.pl: I had to rtfs to find out its usage.

      So i think something like this could be helpful:

  A good idea.  Normally, collect.pl is run by the makefile, but adding
documentation is never a bad thing.