[CF-Devel] Archetype reversion of modified monsters

Johnny Shelley jshelley at cahaus.com
Mon Apr 29 23:07:47 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Johnny Shelley wrote:

      On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Johnny Shelley wrote:

      > I seem to have found a problem with modified monsters reverting to the

      > default resistances of their archetype. In addition, a few other things

      > change as well. I'm not sure, but this seems to be limited to color

      > spray. After taking damage from it monsters sometimes change

      > resistances.

Ok, this is hopefully my last correction of myself. It seems that
monsters w/o immunity to slow who hit themselves, or are hit by it
revert. This also explains the firegod thing as he isn't immune to
slow. Hopefully that narrows it down enough.

johnny

PGP Public Key available from:

     http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x17BF1DD3