[CF-Devel] Archetype reversion of modified monsters

Johnny Shelley jshelley at ictransnet.com
Mon Apr 29 21:05:57 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Johnny Shelley wrote:

      I seem to have found a problem with modified monsters reverting to the

      default resistances of their archetype. In addition, a few other things

      change as well. I'm not sure, but this seems to be limited to color

      spray. After taking damage from it monsters sometimes change

      resistances.

After a bit more playing around, it seems that color spray is probably
not the cause of the problem. Sorry for any confusion. The problem seems
to recur consistently when a modified multi-part monster hits itself w/
a spell its not 100% immune to. This still doesn't quite explain how I
was able to kill the firegod w/ colorspray, but its easier to reproduce
in any event.

johnny

PGP Public Key available from:

     http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x17BF1DD3