[CF List] draining

Kimmo Hoikka Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com
Wed Apr 10 14:54:24 CDT 2002

Hi

there seems to be something badly wrong with the draining code at the
moment. I have been recently killed twice (first time by a lich and
second time by a demilich) with a single hit and at the same time lost
all exp in all categories (first time from level 40 and second time from
36). Both times I have hit the monster once and he hits once and that
single hit drains all exp and kills at once... I play a dragon and do
not have that much prot in draining but still, a single hit should not
drain 40 levels... rather frustrating feature

--
 ___
<@,@>  Kimmo Hoikka - www.hoikka.com