[CF-Devel] crossplatform stuff

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 3 13:01:04 CDT 2002

No reason.  I was thinking along the lines of existing expertise since GTK
is already being used and known and there would be no new requirements as
far as I know, just add the proper library to the existing tools (either
gtk, python, windows) and start working.  I am sure others would be able to
comment on this better than I.  Anything that brings Crossfire and crossfire
tools to as many platforms as possible with the least hassle is good news.