FW: [CF-Devel] CFEditor cleaning up

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sun Aug 4 08:20:15 CDT 2002

      > language (and thats

      > whats java is for me) and the runtime has to fit the problems

      and structures

      > i define for my

      > project. If they don't can, they are not usable for the real world. dot.

      "not usable for the real world" when not fitting into your project!?

      Your needs define the real world? Are you God?

I think you have not understand what i have try to say with my mail.

Thats sad, but i think the problems are on your side. I have spend alot
time,
alot of work and alot of brain storming for the editor.

You mail really not show any respect about my work.

And yes - in MY projects i am the boss. the chief. the big "here we will go"
man.

If you have problems with it -  well, then you have problems with it. Its
perhaps
somewhat new for you, but you have to life with it.

BUT, and thats something you have to understand - if grap your part of work,
if you
had written stuff and insert ideas in the project, then you will become in
the parts
you work the main train and give the direction the rest will drive.

Its the same AV have overtaken the editor now. He has done the main work in
the last time
and so he automatically is the boss there. I have no problems with it.
We even not have talked about it. But i have also no problem to grap me an
area i want
finish and do again some work.

The real problems will start when the main idea about the whole thing will
be to different.

This is the main reason of the fork of CF and Daimonin.

And please, don't come with this "then you will find no co-developers". Even
in open source
projects you have to earn your place inside the team. With work and ideas.
If you think you have
better ideas as other has, then you have to convince them. But when you
believe you can declare
your ideas and other people will fall on the knees about your genius, then
you are deadly wrong.

And one more point: When i say i can understand AVs reaction after Bobs
work, then i don't mean
i find it ok. I find both should talk about what they want and want to do. I
know both as nice
people and this conflict is only a frustrated result invoked by some
different problems.

I know that booth want at last the same - perhaps they should talk about it.

Well, thats my last mail about this - i must back to Daimonin and be God.
I am in heavy map making atm and creating worlds - thats god, or not?

Your God
MichToen