[CF-Devel] updated arches

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 6 21:35:58 CDT 2002

I have updated the changes I made to the arch files (bears, wolves, scroll case, mithril armour ...) and updated them based on the Aug 6 versions of the files in the CVS (except the objects doc file).  I also made a tar and put in a readme file to explain-outline all the changes.  If anyone wants to look it over (and possibly commit it if you like them), you can get it at

     http://abraxis.sytes.net/CF/finished

FYI - Windows users out there.  I used EditPad light to ensure that the files used LFand not CR LF, I used TortiseCVS to get the CVS, and used WinMerge to do the file comparisons.  I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro (5) to do the PNG transparencies as it was way better for this than Corel, Gimp or Macromedia Fireworks.

-tm