[CF-Devel] Crossfire doesn't compile on SuSE linux? (flex problem)

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sun Aug 25 09:21:58 CDT 2002

Great, this is really it!
I didn't have flex installed, which caused my "loader.c"
file to get replaced by an empty (!) file during make.
Now after installing flex and re-checkout it works.
Thank you Gros for pointing this out.

Now I wonder, this has to be a bug in the build logic, no?
When I don't have flex installed, why doesn't the "loader.c"
file simply gets used as it is? At least this is how it
used to work, because I've never installed flex before.

AndreasV