[CF-Devel] new quetzal (dragon) race

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 14:38:35 CST 2002

      What I'll do is take the quetzal-image from alternate set.

      It's a bit flat but will do till someone cares to draw

      a better image.

I mentioned to AV I might be able to help here, so probably there will
at least be a new image for both sets.

      The dragon player will now start out titled "fire hatchling".

      The quetzal remains, only with different image, race reptile

      and slightly modified description message.

I am confused with naming, which is the new race? the fire hatchling..
something which you would expect starts with 100 fire resistance etc
etc. Or the Q? Which IMHO is an even better plan for the Q than the old
one simply because a Q is a very strange creature, and AV's idea sorta
fits better =). My feelings.

dnh

      Okay, I hope with this I've got the general blessing for

      commiting. :-)

      I've got the basic code done and tested (as far as I can).

      I'd like to wait to have the current memory leak issue

      resolved before my commit. But on the other hand I don't wanna

      wait too long, as with every cvs change it becomes harder for

      me to merge in my patch.

      So please expect me to commit my patch somewhere during the

      next days. If anyone still has objections, please don't wait

      and tell me now.

      Andreas

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com