[CF-Devel] 1.1.0 client patches by Edgar

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Jan 11 00:58:20 CST 2002

Joris Bontje wrote:

      Today I tried the patches from Edgar Toernig <

      froese at gmx.de

      > for the 1.1.0 client,

      so far I could test it works fine. After the second patch it compiles fine

      under both FreeBSD and Linux.

 I looked over it pretty closely, and it generally looked OK - a few minor
points:

1) His fix/check for libz is put in the configure file, and not in the
configure.in where it should be.  As it is now, the next time configure is
rebuilt via autoconf, that change will be lost.

2) The check for TCP_NODELAY should be possible in configure.  Also, if it
really is a useful option, using something other than an environmental variable
is desired (eg, command line option, setting in options file, etc).