[CF-Devel] Light and Darkness

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Jan 13 22:54:40 CST 2002

     kevin at ank.com

      wrote:

      For what it is worth, I rechecked my light testing map.  Walls don't

      affect the light one way of the other.  If light propagates 4 squares

      from a source then it does so regardless of any intervening walls,

      including double walls.

 Yeah - I just made a simple test map, and the behaviour is pretty plain.

 I'll put this on the list of things TODO, but to be honest, this isn't really
high on my priority list - its definately a bug, but to fix it properly is a bit
of a work for (at least at current time) not a lot of gain.  Bigger fish to fry,
so to speak.