[8] RE: [CF-Devel] Fork in CFJavaEditor?

kevin at ank.com kevin at ank.com
Tue Jan 29 00:57:23 CST 2002

To Bob,

FWIW, it is pretty easy to work around the need for directory
structure to match package structure in Linux.  Just set the
class output directory (using -d IIRC) and Java will be happy
with the sources where ever they come from.  Java only gets
upset when the output files don't correspond to the package
structure.

Hope this helps resolve some of the problems with the CVS tree.

Cheers,
-kls