[CF-Devel] Java Map Editor Bug

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sun Jul 21 06:19:04 CDT 2002

Well, i had done one project in java before i had written the editor
and i call me a java newbie too - even after the editor. I think AV
has the same problem. The editor need still that a real java guru looks
over it and optimize some of the modules.

The panel under main map window is really a problem.

The main idea (and in fact from interface design the superior idea) is to
put in the panel all info about a arch in the same time second you klick on
it
on a map. And that you also can configure it only in this panel - without
clicking
much around.

For map making, this will increase working speed alot.