[CF-Devel] Python.h not found when configure runs.

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sat Jul 27 11:47:19 CDT 2002

Quoting Kevin R. Bulgrien (

     kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net

     ):

      I went ahead and modified configure to be able to find Python.h even though

      I felt sure something would break during the make.

You should tweak the configure.in, since the next time autoconf is run configure
will be overwritten.

      Then, I ran make depend after tweaking plugin_python.h to look for Python.h

      in /usr/include/python2.0:

Bottom line is configure is not finding python-2.0?

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com

     >         | Phone : (952)943-8700

     http://www.mn-linux.org,

      Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500

     http://www.tcwug.org,

      Minnesota, Wireless | Coding isn't a crime.
Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288