[CF List] Testing on tavern.santa-clara.ca.us

erhard.sanio at gmx.net erhard.sanio at gmx.net
Fri Jul 12 15:41:29 CDT 2002

Hello,

I tried to play a bit on Mark Wedel's test server in order to check out the
now equipment technique. I am playing a wraith character on
crossfire.real-time.com.

When issueing the 'body-command, I got the following message:
(I leave out the explaining part, only the table values)
..
in your range slot                 0     1
on your head                       0     1
in your skill slot                 0     1
on your feet                       0    -2

That means, that i have no slots to wield weapons, wear rings and so on.
What the negative value for feet means, no idea.

When I unwielded my sword (flametongue), I was unable to wield it again, and
not only that particular one, but any sword. Same with unwearing rings, and
shield. I was able to unwear and wear a helmet, though.

I get the message:
You don't have the body to use a Flametongue of Mostrai +7 *
You don't have the body to use a dragon shield +6 *
You don't have the body to use a ring of Ancient Magic *

Noteworthily, I am of level 78, with 25 in physique and 22 in magic, stats
on race maximum. I think I should be able to use those weapons and armour.

Hope that contributes to the test.

regards, es

     http://www.gmx.net