[CF List] Why are beds to reality sometimes cursed/damned?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu Jul 18 23:32:43 CDT 2002

Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

      This happens to my permanent apartment...  Is that normal?

      Is it undoable?

  Not undoable, but other than looking annoying, it is harmless.

  By default, all savebeds are cursed/damned.  Just that until you cast a detect
curse nearby it, you don't notice it.

  If I recall correctly, the cursed/damned information is used as a
determination if using that particularly bed should update your home savebed
location. (which you pop to when you die or get disconnected and server can't
put you back on the map you were before).