[CF List] CFJavaEditor availability

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu Jul 18 23:37:11 CDT 2002

Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

      The links on crossfire.real-time.com for the CFJavaEditor are dead and have

      been dead for a few weeks at least.

      Does anyone know what the preferred way to get the CFJavaEditor is?

      I know that site issued a message about no longer hosting a crossfire server.

      So far, the only thing I've found is to checkout the CFJavaEditor from CVS,

      but, I find it odd that it is in CVS on sourceforge, but not on the downloads

      section.  I found an archived message about a development fork some

      time back...

      What's the scoop?

  The above is probably a pretty accurate summary.

  An actual release for the editor that is on the normal download locations
should probably be made.  The java editor is definately the replacement for
crossedit.