[CF List] strange comportments with large creature summoning

huet.o at free.fr huet.o at free.fr
Fri Jul 26 14:50:28 CDT 2002

Hello everybody,

I try to play with a player worshiping Ruggili, and I when I tried "call holly
servant", or sometimes "summon cult monster", a wyvern appear.

With that "large" creature, I had a lot of display refresh problems (gtk client)
:

      it's quite like the wyvern don't "visualy" move, but it apear like it really

     move on the server. (but changes on the pixmap seems to work well : wyvern
sometimes look on the right, and sometimes on the left).

And another problem (but it's perhaps a normal behavior) : with "one square
summoned creature", it's possible to go "throught" : you can walk even if a pet
is on your way : it automaticaly go behind you. With Wyvern, it don't work : it
can sometimes block the way.

My versions :
gtk client : 1.3.0
server : 1.3.0 with only one cvs update : the patch of the diseases I post few
week ago.

Some ideas ???
Olivier.