[CF List] wraith issues

Juan Segarra jsegarraf at terra.es
Mon Jul 29 05:11:20 CDT 2002

Hi, this is my first mail to the list, hello all :-)

I've been playing with a wraith character, and I've noticed two issues
which I don't know if they're supposed to be that way.

The first one is that the invisibility and invisible to undead do not
work, all enemys see you when invisible. At first I thought that it
would be an undead effect, sort of like Frodo and his companions
noticing the wraiths :-) But then I thought that this effect is also
produced in an inverse way in other players, that is, undead notice
invisible alive players. The invisible to undead spell solves that.
Thus, I think that the invisibility for the wraith character should work
in an inverse way, that is, invisible make it invisible to undead and
invisible to undead make it invisible to alive characters. Anyway,
invisibility do not work and maybe it should do.

The other issue is about the devourers avatar. When I kill chinesse
dragons, for example, I do not get any experience. I think the problem
is that it kills with life stealing. Maybe I'm mistaken, but the
performance I assume is that life stealing makes the enemy weaker until
dead, so probably at the end the enemy is so weak that killing it do not
give any experience. If it is so, it should be corrected, because in
this way the devourer's avatar is useless for gaining exp.

Thank you

--
Juan Segarra