[CF-Devel] mithril armour

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jun 2 10:15:09 CDT 2002

      On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 01:32:37PM -0400, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      > I was fixing the Sorig electric mithril in my arch and decided to make

      > changes to the images, so I made a new anim for mithril armour, made a new

      > anim for electric mithril armour, changed the arc for it, and changed the

      > arc so that the Sorig mithril used this new animation. It works fine and

      > looks pretty good,

      COOL, this is what I like to hear.

New art is usually quite welcome.  I can't see any catastrophes
arising from this....  Thanks for the new art, I think it'll
probably go in unless people disagree with you about it being
nicer....

      The clsc set is meant to be a toon set, I just never got enough images

      (yes I created it with two other developers (BehTong and Peterm, may

      their souls not be forgotten ;)). I would love to start working on it

I'm glad someone's still carrying the torch on the uh, "toony" set.
I'd have been sad if all the work the original artists had done on it
had gone to waste.

PeterM