[CF-Devel] [Fwd: Re: DM command: freeze]

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Jun 27 12:32:19 CDT 2002

On 26-Jun-02 Mark Wedel wrote:

         What may be easier to do is make a wiz command like 'sendto <mapname> <x>

      <y>

      <playername>'.  Now mapname ...  would be a pain to type, but easy enough to

      bind keys - could have F1 bound to the right thing to put them in short term

      jail, F2 medium term jail, etc..

On the mud, we just had a wiz command called "hell" which, basically froze the
player, and sent them to our prison.  So you could just type "hell Bob" and The
Right Thing (tm) would happen.  (Our "prison" was actually more of a hell than
a prison)

We also had a god zone where we all hung out.  This area was no-move/no-magic,
so if we saw something suspicious, we could just bring them up, and talk to
them before acting on it.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net