[CF-Devel] scorelist

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at jyu.fi
Fri Mar 1 23:33:57 CST 2002

I did this ugly perl script to win an argument opinion.
It actuallly works ok, sample the output at:

     htttp://crossfire.jyu.fi/scores.html

Source will get available , after I make the DM flagging realtime
(hardcoded now)
Real time login script will get out of this one in a very short while ...
so I can have my webpage show who is playing now, and what she's playing.

BSc. Pertti Karppinen    | Online Solutions Ltd       |'Bridge Players |
<

     pjka at iki.fi

     http://www.solutions.fi

         |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 445 5100 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |