[CF-Devel] Latest Client release

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Wed Mar 27 12:20:38 CST 2002

      I understand CVS is the right place for unstable/unfinished

      code, but don't you think it is a bit *too* unfinished ? Can't

      you at least try your code once before committing ?

I agree of course that code has to be tested, but I also
think that the amount of work someone does should be taken
into consideration.

What Mark did here was a real big thing, implemented both into
client and server. If something goes amiss in the process, it's
still a great piece of work on the whole.

Andreas