[CF List] levels & spells

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 29 11:23:22 CST 2002

What about cutting down or eliminating the buffer?  I noticed that the times
when I am having the most fun are also the times when I am pounding keys
like a maniac and this tends to get me killed. (Like any bad habit - I know
better but it is fun). I don't mind getting 40 messages when I cast poision
cloud or fireball, but do mind that when I fire a whole lot of arrows it is
quite a while before the buffer clears and I can run away.