[CF List] levels & spells

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Mar 29 23:04:39 CST 2002

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      What about cutting down or eliminating the buffer?  I noticed that the times

      when I am having the most fun are also the times when I am pounding keys

      like a maniac and this tends to get me killed. (Like any bad habit - I know

      better but it is fun). I don't mind getting 40 messages when I cast poision

      cloud or fireball, but do mind that when I fire a whole lot of arrows it is

      quite a while before the buffer clears and I can run away.

 At least on the unix client, this is controlled by the cwindow option - how
many commands ahead the server can be.  The default is 10.