[CF-Devel] combining multipart images

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Mon May 6 10:36:31 CDT 2002

        My thought on this is to make the new unix client available, and have

     the

      server send a standard drawinfo message to the user (client) if it thinks

     the

      client is out of date - basically telling the user to update.  Then after

     some

      amount of time has passed (few months), people can start putting combined

     images

      into the cvs repository (for the most part, I don't expect there to be

     much

      updates, as unless the image is getting worked on, there really isn't much

      reason to combine the images that are already split).  Players that are

     using

      the old clients at that time would then face the consequences.

Face the consequences?  Is Crossfire moving to 'nix players only?  Well it
was fun while it lasted...wonder when Neverwinter is coming out?