[CF-Devel] current CVS state->broken

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon May 20 22:08:35 CDT 2002

Joris Bontje wrote:

      Current CVS code is broken.

      When I updated my server with latest functions that mark made, it doesnt

      let anybody connect anymore. The problem is related with the plugin

      system.

      Coredumps, backtraces and logs:

      http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~mids/cores/

  That URL doesn't work for me.

  The recent checkins shouldn't have changed anything with the plugin code.
However, some fields in some of the major structures were removed, so if the
plugin code makes assumption about the layout of those structures, that could be
a problem.  I'm not that familiar with the plugin code, but I would double check
that the plugins you are using were rebuilt properly if appropriate.