[CF-Devel] current CVS state->broken

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue May 21 22:43:43 CDT 2002

Joris Bontje wrote:

      On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 08:08:35PM -0700, Mark Wedel wrote:

     Current CVS code is broken.

     When I updated my server with latest functions that mark made, it doesnt

     let anybody connect anymore. The problem is related with the plugin

     system.

snip...

      The plugin that I use is the normal python plugin (aanwezig in server

      souce)

  Just to follow up on this in case others are concerned or have problems -

  The problem is that the plugins makefile does not have dependencies set up
correctly, so was not recompiled when it should have been.  After mids did a
make clean; make; make install in taht directory, it worked OK.