[CF List] Problems with crossfire 1.2.0

Manuel Muriel rohauer at eresmas.com
Fri May 3 12:48:44 CDT 2002

Gretting for everyone!

Well I have some problems with the new version that I compiled
yesterday.

* When appears a random treasure it showed as a tile with a an '?'
character , similar problems whit random food , random scroll , ...
Apparently now it using the tiles of /arch/random instead of the object
that has been generated . For example a chest, a scroll , an apple , ...

How to force to crossfire to use the tiles of the objects and no the
tiles of "random_tresure" ?

* Some doors dont appear with a tile , apparently are now invisible but
the doors exists and has to be opened.

Thse problems occurs with cfclient and gcfclient.
My system is:

uname -a Linux localhost.localdomain 2.4.18-6mdk #1 Fri Mar 15 02:59:08
CET 2002 i686 unknown
gcc -v Reading specs from
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-mandrake-linux-gnu/2.96/specs
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Mandrake Linux 8.2 2.96-0.76mdk)

--
Los nacionalismos son como los pedos. Gusta al que los hace pero molesta
a los de al lado ( Albert Boadella , Director de Els Joglars )