[CF-Devel] Crossfire Problem

Matt Russell mrussell at pilotindustries.com
Wed Nov 6 09:11:39 CST 2002

I was wondering if you have some insight in a problem I'm having.  I compiled crossfire 1.4.0 on my SunOS 5.8.  The GTK client starts just fine, but I haven't been able to start a game. This is the what I get when I run crossfire.  I assume there is a server issue.  It looks like I'm missing the cfsndserv file, shouldn't it have been included when compiled.  If not do you know where to get it.

 Any help would be much appreciated,

 matt

     mrussell at pilot5

     % crossfire
 Character Width : 11
 Character Height: 10
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Up into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Down into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Right into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Left into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Home into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Prior into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_End into keycode, ignoring
 Warning: could not convert keysym KP_Next into keycode, ignoring
 sh: /usr/local/bin/cfsndserv: not found
 Can't connect to server: Connection refused

the system manager.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.