[CF-Devel] Sheep! (another patch - 2.2kb)

Flying Pedestrian emaillist+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Nov 12 00:27:15 CST 2002

Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

     > wrote:

      Farm animals.  Cows, sheep, goats, pigs, horses. [...]

      Wouldn't it be nice if there was a little farm by the ogre cave that had a

      bunch of sheep wandering about?  Plus, you could slaughter them for

      ingredients!

Okay, got no idea if I did this right, so if somebody could put some of
these critters on a map somewhere and check them out, let me know how
they work.

Tarball contains arch's for:

arch/monster/animal/farmyard/sheep.arc
arch/monster/animal/farmyard/sheep.base.131.png
arch/monster/animal/farmyard/sheep.base.171.png
arch/food/leg_mutton.arc
arch/food/leg_mutton.base.111.png
arch/flesh/misc/sheepskin.arc
arch/flesh/misc/sheepskin.base.111.png

and a diff patch for crossfire/lib/treasures which
hopefully gives the sheep the appropriate chance
to drop a sheepskin or leg of mutton.  Try not to
laugh too hard at the badly drawn sheepskin.

I figure with the new skill/alchemy system going in,
the sheepskin would be handy for making cloaks with
some cold resistance...

As always, comments, suggestions, etc. etc...you know the drill.