[CF-Devel] Patch for new spell (2.8kb) "Wave of Sparks"

Flying Pedestrian emaillist+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net
Wed Nov 13 20:50:44 CST 2002

Okay, I THINK I've got it all worked out now...

New spell is the first level "wave of sparks".  Slow moving cone spell,
very low damage (fire/electrical/magic) and long casting time, but generates a
substantial amount of light and lasts for several seconds at a time.

tarball, as with the previous ones, contains a .diff for the crossfire program
files and the new arch files.

It APPEARS to patch against current CVS as of a few minutes ago okay.  If
anyone gets a chance to try it out, let me know...