[CF-Devel] #define's that I want to just kill outright

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Nov 14 19:29:04 CST 2002

On 15-Nov-02 Rick Tanner wrote:

      MORE_PRIEST_GIFTS- I'm pretty sure this is off by default.  Nuke it?  turn

      it

      on?

      How does this work, exactly?

      Is it different then getting Thorin's Plate Mail for Mostrai followers

      when they reach a certain level?

Apparently I was wrong.. It's hardcoded to being on by default.  It gives you
things like special flags (stealth, xray, etc) when praying.  If anything.. I
would definately pull this define out when pulling multiple gods.. as it's
allready probably enabled on every server out there.

      LOSSY_ALCHEMY- Looks like this modifies the alchemy spell. It's off by

      default.. I don't think gold nuggets are a significant form of abuse.  I say

      vaporize it.

      Right now, players are able to cast alchemy over a pile of goblin parts

      and get gold nuggets.  Will this feature continue or stop?

Right.  Instead, with lossy alchemy turned on (which it is not by default)
randomly, you get less nuggets than you were supposed to.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS