[CF-Devel] skill musings.

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 15 18:09:33 CST 2002

      Of the three proposed ideas, I like this one best, however it doesn't

      seem terribly different from the current system. All it really

      accomplishes is making the scrolls more expensive (but GUARANTEED).

Any one say that there would be a guarantee once you do find a skill scroll?
Would it be mean spirited not to, or would it be prudent not to guarantee
getting the skill on completion of a quest?  I just thought we should make
them harder to find/get, but leave the scrolls as they are.  Good question?