[CF List] New experience system on metalforge

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Tue Oct 8 09:45:40 CDT 2002

      Just say what you are missing in the editor, I'm always

      open for input.

      While I can understand your notion to create an all-new

      CF editor, please be aware that it would require tremendous

      amounts of work to do so. It might be wise to build on

      what we've got.

Doesn't need to be a new editor, just a number of people
equally interested in the existing one to spend serious
time making it flow. Thing to start with is asking how
someone would use the editor to design a multi-user map,
and what the difference is between that and designing a
similar single-user one.

                                            +1 800 762 1582