[CF-Devel] Building the Server on Win32

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Sep 2 02:01:47 CDT 2002

     pstolarc at theperlguru.com

      wrote:

      On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:00:35 -0700, you wrote:

     Bjoern Becker wrote:

     Hi.

     I just checked out crossfire and tried to compile the server

     following the instructions in make_win32. After compiling for

     some time MVC6 reports unresolved symbols :

      My guess is that the build environment isn't compiling the socket/images.c

     file.  I know nothing about windows development, but if you add that file in

     wherever it should be, that might fix it up.

      Probably also needed to add the server/weather.c file.

      I compiled it today.  I hope this patch helps.  (VC++ modified a lot more

      stuff automatically, mostly changing various computer generated comments to

      English in the project file, but I trimmed it down to just the relevant

      bits.)

  Does VC++ care about the whatspace/newline terminator on the .dsp file?  I
have no problem just putting that patch in, but I noticed that the ^M got
stripped, where as the rest of that file does have ^M, so I'm not sure if it
would be useful as is.