[CF-Devel] Occidental Mages Sword +2 crashes server...

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 5 15:35:40 CDT 2002

I too am having some fun with the python plugin,  I got past the
./configure --with-includes =I/usr/include/python2.2 (to get the Python.h)
Then I got an error that the plugin_python.h file could not be found --then
I got the plugin files from CVS (was using 1.3.0) and now I get the error :
CFCanUseWand:  FLAG_USE_RANGE undeclared when doing make of the plugin so it
bombs out on me.

Apparently you can find out what plugins are installed by using dm command:
pluglist (thanks to Joris B for this).  Looks to me like you don't have any
if it doesn't list any.

Anyway still banging away on this...anyone know if this plugin is working?