[CF-Devel] Occidental Mages Sword +2 crashes server...

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu Sep 5 22:36:35 CDT 2002

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I too am having some fun with the python plugin,  I got past the

      ./configure --with-includes =I/usr/include/python2.2 (to get the Python.h)

      Then I got an error that the plugin_python.h file could not be found --then

      I got the plugin files from CVS (was using 1.3.0) and now I get the error :

      CFCanUseWand:  FLAG_USE_RANGE undeclared when doing make of the plugin so it

      bombs out on me.

  Make sure your entire crossfire (server) directory is from CVS.  Taking just
the plugin portion is likely to cause problems.

  If you have fully update CVS, the plugin stuff should at least compile OK and
load OK.  I haven't tested any scripts with it.