[CF-Devel] crossfire/INSTALL file error

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 5 22:07:08 CDT 2002

This paragraph is incorrect:

   If you want the python plugin support, you will likely need to
   add the --with-includes=/usr/include/pythonX.Y, where X.Y will vary
   depending on the version of python installed on your system.

Instead, it should read:

   If you want the python plugin support, you will likely need to
   add the --with-includes="-I /usr/include/pythonX.Y", where X.Y will vary
   depending on the version of python installed on your system.

The configure script does not insert a -I option, and this must be specifed
in the --with-includes option data.