[CF-Devel] Daimonin & python

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Fri Sep 6 11:17:09 CDT 2002

I had today loaded the Daimonin project to CVS and released win32 exe
packages.

I have not finished the linux makefiles, this will come ASAP.

The small mapset is still in development but i have used alot of python
scripts.

Also, i have added some functions to the python_plugin.c stuff.

The plugin stuff is still (as most source) 100% compatible to CF and
the scripts too. IF needed, just rip of to re add it to CF. I had worked
the last month on it, so it should be the cleanest version.

     http://daimonin.sourceforge.net/