[CF-Devel] Unknown bookstore server crashes

pstolarc at theperlguru.com pstolarc at theperlguru.com
Mon Sep 9 05:17:09 CDT 2002

I've heard from a couple players about the server crashing when they enter
"the big bookstore".  (Lots or randomly generated spellbooks and readables,
and not much else.)  I tried to confirm this, but I couldn't.

I then experienced a similar crash a few seconds after(!) entering a
different store.  The reports I'd gotten from people indicated that it
crashed as soon as the map was loaded.

Anyway, there isn't enough information here to find the bug, but I hope it
helps diagnose bugs if you do happen to come across them.

-Philip