[CF-Devel] new cut 1.4.0 and realestate idea

pstolarc at theperlguru.com pstolarc at theperlguru.com
Mon Sep 16 20:08:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:28:42 -0400, "Todd Mitchell" wrote:

     Killpets works well, but I don't know if it is good that they drop their

     inventories (free money).  Seems a bit cruel.  Unsummon would be kinder.

     - but it was good work on a well needed function.

I think it's better that they drop their inventories.  I often feed
specific items to a vampire, such as rings of War and so on, and then have
them fight for me.  Unsummoning a pet that has player supplied items is
really quite annoying, and removes some of the functionality of the
command.

On the flip side, I wasn't aware of this new command, and I'm really
looking forward to trying it out.  I've killed my friends accidentally in
the past, due to use_skill melee + fire, and them walking into the spot the
pet was in.

-Philip