[CF-Devel] new cut 1.4.0 and realestate idea

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 17 08:20:38 CDT 2002

Just to clarify, the correct python libraries ARE located and put into the
makefile for the plugin (if I build on the system with 2.1 it gets 2.1, if I
build on the system with 2.2 it gets 2.2), BUT the 1.5 libraries are also
detected and placed in the Makefile.  Since the 1.5 lib path is placed
infront of the 2.x lib path the plugin generates a mismatch since the header
file is from 2.x and the first path is for 1.5.  When I manually edit the
Makefile, I just remove the 1.5 lib entry, leaving the 2.x entry in place.